The original sentence for 1) was:
1) The preparatory meeting made clear that the idea to make a project is a result of the desire to become a more European school as well as to get to know how those things are approached in other European countries and to form networks.
OK, so the idea is that they develop self-identities not only as Italian or German or French, but also as a citizen of Europe. Right?
How about this?
The preparatory meeting made it clear that one main idea behind this project is that each school can become more of a European school, as well as for students to learn how topics and problems are approached in other European countries and to form networks.
The preparatory meeting made it clear that one main idea behind this project is for each school to become more of a European school, as well as for students to learn how topics and problems are approached in other European countries and to form networks.
1) IMPACT ON PUPILS: (D 5)
- considerably increasing pupils' ability and motivation to use foreign
languages and to apply the skills acquired in science classes
- promoting their key skills for professional insertion (science and
technological competence, computer skills, teamwork and managing), thus
to increasing students' job opportunities in Europe and all over the world
- contributing to the pupils' personal portfolios (certificates)
- strengthening the pupils' confidence in their ability to contribute ideas within this European framework
- pupils' playing an active role in creating a more responsible
- getting to know other European institutions
Impact on teachers:
- widening their didactical repertoire. Improvement of interdisciplinary
- motivating them to support other European school projects or school
- learning to teach more as a coach or a consultant, rather than a lecturer
2) IMPACT ON THE SCHOOL
- making the school community aware of the opportunities European engagement
offers, and of the fact that sustainablility is a European subject
- stimulating interest in pupils and parents to join further European
- bringing the field of sustainability with its possible implications
concerning research, causes and effects, to the whole school community
Impact on natural parks:
- establishing a partnership with other schools and furnishing visitor material and/or conferences/guides
- recalling natural parks to the public interest (press releases)
- creating opportunities of other methods of cooperation
english - which is a better metaphor. when tom came out of the shower, he was ...
English/Spelling - Here is a list of words. 1. moral, 1. morality 2. mental, 2. ...
Grammar - Under the rule of punctuating sentences. Does this sentence seem right...
English Expressions - 1. On account of the original sin and actual sins, man was...
English- 5 - Directions: In each of the following sentences some part of the ...
English - True or False? A sentence that has an original statement with ...
Wilders Preparatory - What are the modifiers for the word flexible?
english - thank you Ms.Sue soo much,,, my question is if a sentence has an ...
English - Both sentences are correct. But, perhaps a better sentence would be...
com 220 - Questions 5-6 Directions: In each of the following sentences some part...