Posted by L.Bianchessi on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 1:04am.
Ranking equilibrium constants from largest to smallest according to an image?Ethene (C2H4) can be halogenated by the following reaction: C2H4 (g) + X2 (g) -><- C2H4X2 (g) where X2 can be Cl2 (green), Br2 (brown), or I2 (purple). Examine the three figures below representing equilibrium concentrations in this reaction at the same temperature for the three different halogens. Rank the equilibrium constants for these three reactions from largest to smallest. I have no idea what this problem is asking or how to go about ranking these 3 figures from largest to smallest in terms of equilibrium constants. If someone can explain this to me, it would be very much appreciated:)
2 chlorines,7 products(C2H4Cl2), and 2 C2H4
4bromines,4C2H4, and 6 products.
7 iodine,7C2H4, and 3 products
- Chemistry - L.Bianchessi, Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 1:38am
I'm thinking c,b,a?
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 5:07pm
b c a
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Monday, February 25, 2013 at 6:46pm
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 7:35pm
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 8:56pm
A, B, C
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Monday, December 7, 2015 at 9:44pm
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Friday, September 30, 2016 at 6:40pm
It's for sure A B C
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - After 4.00 mol of C2H4(g) and 2.50 mol of Br2 (g) are placed in a ...
- Chemistry - The equation for the complete combustion of ethene (C2H4) is C2H4(g...
- Chemistry 2! - consider the following reaction, equilibrium concentrations, and ...
- Chemistry - Consider the following reaction, equilibrium concentrations, and ...
- Science - In the following reaction, how many liters of oxygen will react with ...
- General Chemistry - What volume of oxygen gas at STP is needed to react with 5....
- CHemistry - the standard entalpy of combustion of ethene gas C2h4 IS -1411.1 KJ/...
- Chemistry - how many C2H4 molecules are contained in 45.8 mg C2H4 when the molar...
- Chemistry - The equation below shows the incomplete combustion of ethene. C2H4(g...
- Chemistry - How many moles of hydrogen gas are required to react completely with...