Posted by jj on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:47pm.
Underline the present-tense verb. Tell whether it is singular or plural.
1. A craftsperson uses small shells or pieces of large shells.
2. most people glue the shells into the frame.
3. Then they place it on a flat surface.
4. They glue dries in about an hour.
language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:49pm
2 and 3 are wrong. You haven't found the verb in either sentence.
1 and 4 are correct.
language - jj, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:55pm
1. (Glue, plural)
2. (place, plural)
language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:58pm
Now you're right! :-)
language - jj, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 8:01pm
Thank u sooo much :-).
language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 8:02pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - kim uses 15 shells to make a picture frame. 2/3 of the shells she uses ...
- English ASAP Please - Which one of the following sentences demostates correct ...
- Maths - sonia had shells of three different sizes 4/9 of the shells were big and...
- English - 1. None of the guests (has, have) left. 2. Each of these apples (is, ...
- English - All of the following common nouns except a.emotion b.leader. c.tablet...
- English grammar - (with words that indicate portions) If the object of the ...
- language atrs - A. singular possessive noun B. plural possessive noun C. ...
- English - Is toast singular, plural, or both? Is the word plethora used ...
- English (Check) - For each noun listed, write one sentence using the singular ...
- English - 1.Everyone in the club (has, have) read this book. 2.Most of the field...