Posted by jj on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:47pm.
Underline the present-tense verb. Tell whether it is singular or plural.
1. A craftsperson uses small shells or pieces of large shells.
2. most people glue the shells into the frame.
3. Then they place it on a flat surface.
4. They glue dries in about an hour.
- language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:49pm
2 and 3 are wrong. You haven't found the verb in either sentence.
1 and 4 are correct.
- language - jj, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:55pm
1. (Glue, plural)
2. (place, plural)
- language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:58pm
Now you're right! :-)
- language - jj, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 8:01pm
Thank u sooo much :-).
- language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 8:02pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - kim uses 15 shells to make a picture frame. 2/3 of the shells she uses ...
- Maths - sonia had shells of three different sizes 4/9 of the shells were big and...
- English ASAP Please - Which one of the following sentences demostates correct ...
- math grade 4 - James has 12 seashells mounted in a row. The 6 shells in the ...
- Math HELP HELP - what about this one On a voyage to Atlantis, Ariel from The ...
- English - All of the following common nouns except a.emotion b.leader. c.tablet...
- language atrs - A. singular possessive noun B. plural possessive noun C. ...
- math - Martys rock shop has a stock of 360 shells. 80% of the shells are from ...
- math - Marty's rock shop has a stock of 360 shells. 80% of the shells are from ...
- English grammar - (with words that indicate portions) If the object of the ...