Posted by Selena on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:03pm.
Expressed in simplest form,
(n-1/n)/(1+1/n) is equivalent to...
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The fraction 6/10 is not written in simplest form. Write the fraction in ...
- math - what is 2+x/5x-x-2/5x expressed in the simplest form?
- Math-Involing i's - 1)What is the product of 5+ Radical (-36) and 1-Radical (-49...
- algebra - What is 32 expressed in simplest radical form?
- Math - What is 2.48 expressed as the quotient of two integers in simplest form?
- Math - Write two ratios that can be expressed in simplest form as 3:10
- MATH Dx - 17/51 simplest form 19/38 simplest form 10/32 simplest form show work ...
- Math - Write in simplest equivalent form. 10-4(5x+1)
- math - x^2= 6x+11 solve the quadratic equation for values of x expressed in ...
- math again - what is 1 - % 3 in simplest form? What is 2% in simplest form? ...