Posted by Hannah on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 5:43pm.
The vapor pressure of the liquid HF is measured at different temperatures. The following vapor pressure data are obtained.
Temperature(K) Pressure mmHg
Determine the enthalpy of vaporization.
I have know idea how to start this. Thank you for your help.
Chemistry - DrBob222, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 5:58pm
You are supposed to plot ln p vs 1/T. You will get a straight line with a negative slope. The slope = dHvap/R.
Chemistry - Hannah, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 6:14pm
Ok when I did the graph I got -2.99e3 as the slope. Is this the answer or do I have to do something else now?
Chemistry - Hannah, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 6:16pm
Nevermind I actually figured it out. Thank you.
Chemistry - this hoe, Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 9:11pm
well i would really help u hannah if i knew how to do it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - The vapor pressure of an unknown substance is given at various ...
- Calculating Vapor Pressure - The vapor pressure of nitrogen at several different...
- Ap Chemistry - at 25 degrees Cliquid A has a vapor pressure of 100.0 torr, while...
- CHEMISTRY - if a pure liquid in a sealed container is in equilibrium with its ...
- College Chemistry - The boiling point of a liquid at atmospheric pressure is the...
- Chemistry - The vapor pressure, P, of a certain liquid was measured at two ...
- AP CHEM-URGENT PLEASE - at 25 degrees C liquid A has a vapor pressure of 100.0 ...
- Chemistry - The vapor pressure of nitrogen at several different temperatures is ...
- Chemistry - Vapor Pressure - a.)What is the partial vapor pressure of a benzene ...
- Gen Chem - A liquid is heated from 33.96°C to 104.32°C. The vapor pressure ...