Posted by haley on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 2:51pm.
what order are these fractions from least to greatest
2 5/6,9/8,3 1/8,3 1/9
11/2,4 1/2,1/100,5 1/4
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 3:06pm
You need to either convert these fractions to decimals or to fractions with a common denominator.
1/7 = 0.143
1/9 = 0.111
2/7 = 0.286
1/12 = 0.083
- math - Bosnian, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 3:20pm
In google type:
calculatorsoup calculators fractionsorder
When you see list of results click on:
Ordering Fraction Calculator-Calculator Soup
When page be open in rectangle type you are fractions separated wit comma and click option:
You will see answers with explanation.
Answer this Question
- Math - Rudulpho bought a set of wrenches to work on his car. He bought the ...
- Math - How do you order these fractions least to the greatest, 4/7, 1/2, 3/5, 2/...
- math - i'm having trouble with converting fractions to decimals, and determing ...
- Math - Place the following fractions in order least to greatest: 6/8, 7/12, 3/9...
- Math - If Im naming fractions are these fractions in the right order from least ...
- Math - Prompt. Use equivalent fractions to order therse fractions from least to ...
- math fractions - ADAM WANTS TO COMPARE THE FRACTIONS 3/12,1/6,AND1/3.HE WANTS TO...
- fractions - list the fractions 1/4,3/8,2/6 in order from least to greatest ...
- math - order the fractions from least to greatest 3/8 2/7 4/9
- math - order the fractions 1/3 2/5 2/9 1/3 and 4/1 from least to greatest