Posted by guy on Monday, February 6, 2012 at 10:08pm.
solve using multiplication method: 8x-9y=-15 -4x=19+y
math - Reiny, Monday, February 6, 2012 at 10:29pm
Strange way to type it, I read it as
8x-9y = -15
-4x = 19+y
I would double the 2nd:
-8x = 38+2y
8x + 2y = -38
8x - 9y = -15
11y = -23
y = -32/11
sub into original 2nd
-4x = 19 - 23/11
-4x = 186/11
x = -186/44
x = -186/44 , y = -23/11
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 116AA - Solve using the multiplication method 5/6x=-7/6 X=
- Pre-Calc - Solve the system of equations using either the substitution method or...
- Math - Solve the following system of equations using the cross multiplication ...
- algebra - using cross multiplication method solve 3x+5y=25 , 7x+6y=30
- Maths - Solve:- 5ax+6by=28 , 3ax+4by=18 using cross multiplication method
- Math - If 360 workers called in sick and 240 went to work, how many workers work...
- algebra - solve using the multiplication principle -3a<-15 solve usins ...
- Math - Ali tosses 3 number cubes,and then multiplies the results using the ...
- Math Help - Ali tosses 3 number cubes,and then multiplies the results using the ...
- algebra - Q: when graphing the equation y = 4/3x + 2, the y intercept is? A: (0,...