Posted by Andrew on Monday, February 6, 2012 at 8:21pm.
What environmental niche is most suitable for an animal that eats fruit?
Which of these is NOT an adaptation for the Fennec Fox?
A.beige coat to camoflauge
B.small ears to prevent heat loss
C.hunting during night
D.thick fur to protect from hot desert sand
Which of these is a physical adaptation for the Polar bear?
A.protecting its young
C.ability to swim
Which of these is NOT a structural adaptation for the desert cactus?
D.growth toward The Sun
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - What environmental niche is most suitable for an animal that eats ...
- Science - Which of the following shows the correct order from coldest to hottest...
- Science - Do you guys know of a website where i can find the average temperature...
- Science - What are the dominant plants in the Tundra Taiga: Temperate Deciduous ...
- science-biome - What is the typical precipitation and tempurature for summer and...
- SCIENCE HELP ASAP - 1 . What is the major difference between ectotherms and ...
- Science help. - Which of the following characteristics of the Arctic rabbit is ...
- biology - in which biome would the extinction of an animal species have the ...
- Science-Weather - What is the general location of the following places; -...
- Science - Do you know of a web site that has the geographic locations of these ...