May 25, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Integrate [sinx/(1+cos^2(x))] from pi/2 to pi.
Answer this Question
- integrate it by integrating factor (cos^3x)dy/dx +ycosx=sinx
- Can someone help me to integrate by substitution the indefinite ...
- Prove the following: [1+sinx]/[1+cscx]=tanx/secx =[1+sinx]/[1+1/sinx...
Math (trigonometric identities)
- I was given 21 questions for homework and I ...
- Simplify sin x cos^2x-sinx Here's my book's explanation which I don't ...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities - Reiny
- Mathematics - Trigonometric ...
- Could someone check my reasoning? thanx Find the derivative of the ...
- ( tanx/1-cotx )+ (cotx/1-tanx)= (1+secxcscx) Good one! ...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Prove: sin^2x - sin^4x = cos^2x - cos^...
- 1) Integrate Cos^n(x) dx 2) Integrate e^(ax)Sinbx dx 3) Integrate (...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.