Posted by Jennifer on Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 2:30pm.
I Need help doing a geometry proof.
In the figure below, PQ=RS. Prove PR=QS.
P Q R S
- Geometry - Anonymous, Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 6:20pm
PR+RS = PS
PQ+QS = PS
PR+RS = PQ+QS
but, PQ=RS, so
PR + PQ = PQ + QS
PR = QS
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - I don't know how to do this proof It is set up on a T chart In the ...
- geometry - Construction: The midpoint of a line segment can be constructed. ...
- Geometry - Given: ray AD bisects <BAC <DAC=3x, and <BAD=5x-24 Prove: x=...
- Geometry HELP - Using coordinate geometry to prove that the diagonals of a ...
- geometry - ughh i need help i dnt like proofs we'll here it the instructions ...
- Math- Geometry Proofs - What are some ways to prove that a triange is isoscles? ...
- geometry - 1)given-AB=CD,CD=EF prove-AB-EF (in 5 steps that show why it is ...
- geometry - in the digram below,prove that trianglel lmn is similar to trangle ...
- geometry - Write a two-column proof. Given: 7y = 8x – 14; y = 6 Prove: x = 7
- geometry - complete the two-column proof given: x/6+2=15 prove: x=78