Posted by martha on Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 10:08am.
What was Jose Antonio Velazquez's birth name? I do not know if that is his birth name
History- spanish - Writeacher, Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 10:20am
Read widely, and let us know what you discover.
History- spanish - martha, Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 10:46am
i already searched that under google and most of the sites only showed and described a certain painting of his. And no i couldn't find it. It doesnt say this birthname was anything different than Jose antonio Velazquez so is that it??
History- spanish - Writeacher, Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 10:48am
History- spanish - martha, Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 10:49am
History- spanish - Writeacher, Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 10:55am
You're welcome. =)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- misc. - Was Martha Wasington's last name Custis before she was married? In a way...
- HISTORY - i need to write a biography and a birth certificate on george brown. ...
- Geography (Birth Rate) - The birth rate of Canada is 10.28/1000 ...If i want to ...
- Law and Ethics Medical - Which of the following is true regarding birth ...
- math - the name and birth place of a famous person born in 1893 and why?
- Math - The birth weight of full-term babies was found to follow a normal ...
- Statistics - Suppose that the birth weight of newborn babies in the U.S is ...
- spanish - what are the parts of a spanish name like where does the fathers last ...
- Science 9 PLEESE HELP - i need help on these questions so pleese help me! 1. a...
- history - name the 12 provinces and territories of candada. name the two plantes...