Posted by Lyssa on Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 1:30am.
Balance the photosynthesis equation:
CO2+ H2O-> C6H12O6+ O2
Which i think this is Balanced:
6CO2 + 6H2O + energy-> C6H12O6 + 6O2 ?
The question is this:
According to the balanced equation __________ moles of carbon dioxide will react with _________moles of water to produce _________moles of sugar and ________ moles of oxygen.
PLEAS HELP!!! i been trying on this one problem since 3 pm it's now 12:31 am/:
- Chemistry - drwls, Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 1:35am
Your reaction equation is correctly balanced.
According to the balanced equation, 6 moles of carbon dioxide will react with 6 moles of water to produce 1 mole of sugar and 6 moles of oxygen.
The answers are the coefficients in your balanced equation.
- Chemistry - Lyssa, Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 1:51am
thanks !:) so then what would this one be ?
What are the molar masses of the following compounds from the photosynthesis equation?
O2=________g=1 mole ??
- Chemistry - Lyssa, Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 2:39am
is either of these correct ?
1. 8CO2 + 6H20 -> 8O2
2. 3CO2 + 6H2O -> 1C6H1206 + 3O2
- Chemistry - bobpursley, Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 5:44am
1 is wrong. What happened to C and H?
2. Do the C balance? you have 3 on the left, and six on the right.
Answer this Question
- Chemistry - Balance the photosynthesis equation: CO2+ H2O-> C6H12O6+ O2 Which...
- chemistry - How do you balance this equation? C6H12O6 + O2 --> H2O + CO2 ...
- chemistry - 1)how many molecules of water are needed to produce 6 molecules of ...
- science - 1)how many molecules of water are needed to produce 6 molecules of ...
- College Chemistry - Animals break down glucose (C6H12O6) as a source of energy ...
- Chemistry - mass-mass conversions and mass-mole conversions: what is the ...
- Chemistry PLEASE HELP!! - energy from glucose is obtained from this equation ...
- Chemistry - Given the equation: 6CO2(g) + 6H2O(l) -> C6H12O6(s) + 6O2(g) What...
- Chemistry - According to the balanced equation 6 moles of carbon dioxide will ...
- Chemistry - The equation for respiration reaction is given by: C6H12O6 + 6O2...