Posted by Andy on Friday, February 3, 2012 at 1:27pm.
Which of the following is NOT truly an advance directive?
A. Living will
B. Do not resuscitate order
C. Advance funeral arrangements
D. Designation of a health care surrogate
is it B im confused
- law - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 3, 2012 at 1:28pm
All but one of these is concerned with life. Which one is NOT?
- law - Andy, Friday, February 3, 2012 at 1:35pm
im confused between D and B
- law - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 3, 2012 at 1:47pm
Do not resuscitate means that if the patient has a probable heart attack or any other imminent fatal condition, that no one will try to save him.
A health care surrogate is a person who's authorized to make decisions for a comatose or otherwise uncommunicative patient.
- law - Ann, Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 4:34pm
it is ADVANCED FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS,the advance directives is really the individual having made medical decisions prior to an event happening which rendered the person from being able to make a decision at the immediate moment.funeral arrangements are not the doctors concern.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health information law and ethics - Advance directives are defined by your ...
- law and ethics in allied health - the patient self determation act requires all ...
- Law - I am having a hard time and very pressed for time. Thanks in advance;) ...
- ADVANCE HEALTH CARE - What are the economic advantages to government involvement...
- ethics in health care - What are some ways health care providers can encourage ...
- Health care Administration - I have to write a 700-1050 word paper that ...
- ADVANCE HEALTH CARE - In what ways do health care effect an economy?
- ADVANCE HEALTH CARE - what are the advantages an disadvantages for HMO, MANAGED ...
- ADVANCE HEALTH CARE - WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR HEALTH INSURANCE?
- ADVANCE HEALTH CARE - HOW DID HEALTH INSURANCE BEGIN?