Posted by Henry2 on Friday, February 3, 2012 at 7:12am.
Could you please help me express sentence 1. We have to consider the fact that groups of 10 students will be working on biodiversity in each school of the three schools separately and at the end they will compare their results.
1) Task organization and information distribution
The division of the various task will be ..... on the basis of the logical breakdown of the investigations
2) Experimental method
Students will be involved in the following investigating activities:
Systematic observation, measurement, and experiment
Formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses
- English - Writeacher, Friday, February 3, 2012 at 8:33am
You're not including ALL the steps of the scientific method. Students need to start from the beginning, not somewhere in the middle of the process:
1. Ask a Question
2. Do Background Research
3. Construct a Hypothesis
4. Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
5. Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
6. Communicate Your Results
Read through this, too.
Who will come up with the questions from which all investigations will stem?
- English - bobpursley, Friday, February 3, 2012 at 1:00pm
On sentence 1, it would be helpful instead of the word logical, put something more specific. As in, what criteria does logic take? I would change it to "systematic", at least that implies some structure.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I don't know exactly how to express these concepts. I urgently need to...
- English - Here is the second part which is sometimes confusing. I really hope ...
- English - I urgenlty need you to check these sentence. Thank you. 1) I'm ...
- AED / ASAP PLEASE 2 - Consider that in recent years several states have ...
- English - Bobpursely, thank you for helping me! Our project involving three ...
- Science - Bobpursely, thank you for helping me! Our project involving three ...
- English - I urgently need to send a letter to a University teacher, expert in ...
- help asap please - I am trying to find what I need for this Checkpoint tonight ...
- AED - CheckPoint: Legal and Ethical Issues Confronting the Education of English ...
- English - Here is the second part I need you to check. Thank you. 1)To maximize ...