Posted by Henry2 on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 6:13pm.
Bobpursely, thank you for helping me!
Our project involving three schools is about biodiversity in water. In particular, participating students will have to carry out a chemical and
microbiological analyses of water in each school's local area : river water
for us and the German school and the Atlantic Ocean for the French school.
Furthermore, they will have to establish the presence of macroinvertebrates.
1) Task organization and information distribution
The various tasks will be divided among participating students according to the logical breakdown of looking at the issues (Can you help me express this sentence??)
Investigation activities will be based on three components: investigation (analyzing problems from different points of view), interaction (activities and skills) and interpretation (presentation of findings in front of the partner students)
Student will work in heterogeneous groups to achieve a common task.
Students will be asked to find creative solutions to solve scientific operations tests, pre test and final test point (I don’t know if this is possible for aquatic diversity?).
This method includes (will include?) the following activities:
•Understanding the problem
•Gathering information about the problem
•Determining ways of solution
•Preparing report and its evaluation
Students will be involved in the following investigating activities:
Systematic observation, measurement, and experiment
Formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Bobpursely, thank you for helping me! Our project involving three ...
- English - I don't know exactly how to express these concepts. I urgently need to...
- English - I need the help of your science experts to find a topic for a common ...
- Science - I urgently need to talk to one of your science teachers. In particular...
- English/Science - urgently need to talk to one of your science teachers. In ...
- English/Science - I urgently need to talk to one of your science teachers. In ...
- English - Thank you very much. Here is the second part. Some data are unclear. I...
- English - Thank you very, very much indeed! Here is the second part, concerning ...
- English - I urgently need to send a letter to a University teacher, expert in ...
- English - Writeacher, thank you very much! Here are some sentences I varied and ...