Posted by Laruen on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 5:38pm.
Journal Entry Due Tomorrow
Topic - Dicuss a time when you made a decison to do something (Determination), and perservered as a result.
Please check my journal entry to see if it's good.
When I first came in the 7th grade at (school name), I was determine to be in the principal/honor roll list, ace all of my classes, and be one of the top student in my classes. In the 1st quarter I worked really hard. I was acing all of my classes, and was one of the best students in my classes. When I received my report card I saw my grades for the 1st quarter, I did very well! A few weeks later the school mail me saying that after they clearly read my report card theyâ€™re putting my name in the Honor Roll list for the 1st quarter and that they wish I continued doing this in the future. I was sooo happy I made it to the honor roll. My average was a 93.50.
When I arrived in the 2nd quarter I was determine to be in the principal list this time and get my average to at least a 98. After my math teacher Mrs. Schlussel told me that my average for math in the 2nd quarter, I wasnâ€™t much happy, I got a 72 average. It was only because my test grade average, I was struggling. I didnâ€™t fail all of my testes/quizzes only some of them. I done extra credit and she only raised it up to a 75. But the good news is the Iâ€™m doing VERY well in science now. Iâ€™m predicting my average may be a 95 or 97 and that I was selected to the Math Academy. Thatâ€™s a good things is because now I can get some help and they will prepare me for the NYS Math Exam, I want a 4 not a 3, 4!!!! Plus my math teacher wrote GOOD comments in my report card. In my other classes Iâ€™m doing well now. Since Iâ€™m in the 3rd quarter Iâ€™m determine to get my test average for math to a 95 and everything else a 100.
I hope I make it to the principals for the 2nd quarter but I donâ€™t know really, it depends how well I did last quarter, I may end up in the Honor roll but I believe I could be in the principals. In order to be in the principals I have to maintain a 94.5 average or up. For the 1st quarter it was a 93.50 or 93.5 (same thing), I was close. I hope I made it to the principals this quarter if I donâ€™t and make it to the honor roll then it wonâ€™t be that bad. Then this quarter Iâ€™ll have a chance if making it to the principals! ïŠ
- English 7 - Journal Entry Check Question - Laruen, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 5:40pm
I have to write a full page essay for this journal entry assignment. This journal entry have 3 paragraphs.
- English 7 - Please Check My Journal Entry - Laruen, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 5:53pm
Please check my journal entry. This is a HUGE part of my grade for english. Is it good, any grammar mistakes.
Please read it.
- English 7 - Journal Entry Check - marc, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 6:08pm
between hard and i for this sentence"I worked really hard. I was" should be a comma
also with this sentence"A few weeks later the" a comma should be between later and the
- English 7 - Journal Entry Check - Laruen, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 6:10pm
So is everything else is good?
- English 7 - Journal Entry Check - marc, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 6:12pm
instead of "in" use on for this sentence
- English 7 - Journal Entry Check - Jasmine, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:02pm
It shouldn't be 'I done extra credit`` You should replace done with did.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 7 - Journal Entry Assignment - I have an another journal entry ...
- English (Journal Entry) - You see I have this weekly assignment for english ...
- English 7 - Narretive/Journal Entry Assignment - Read below: English 7 HW - ...
- English :Journal entry - We have been assinged a tast to write a journal entry ...
- accounting - Billed patients for services rendered of $3,500. journal entry help...
- accounting - Assume ABC merchandize company purchase merchandize and 680000 on ...
- Accounting - What is the journal entry for a bounced check. For exemplar, on May...
- Accounting - Here is my question am I suppose to make journal entry. Cindy Lou ...
- Accounting-Journal Entry - Oct 3-->Paid salaries for the month, $25000, ...
- Sociology/Social Responsibility - I don't know how to set up the journal entry (...