Posted by lauren on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 3:59pm.
The Anti-Federalists _____.
1.)opposed the ratification of the Constitution
My answer2.)supported a stronger national government
3.)were a tiny minority of the population 4.)were infuriated by the Bill of Rights
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 4:00pm
history - bobpursley, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 4:01pm
Come on, Lauren. Just what does ANTI Federalist mean.
history - lauren, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 4:03pm
is it 1
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 4:06pm
If you read the site that Bobpursley and I posted, you would KNOW if it were right.
history - lauren, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 4:07pm
I am, thank you so much, i really appreciate it :)
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 4:36pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American Goverment - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania was NOT _____. the location the ...
- Government - The anti-federalist were against ratification of the constitution ...
- History - How did George Mason influence the creation of Bill of Rights? A.He ...
- History - 1.)Which group believed that only a powerful government could ...
- U.S History - Which group believed that failure to approve the Constitution ...
- U.S. History - this is one of my questions. i have answered it. please add or ...
- history - were anti-federalists mainly southern states, and federalists were ...
- History Check - 1.)The Constitution created a _____ system of government. a)...
- U.S history - Please check my answers! Which of the following was not a purpose ...
- us history - Which of the following was the agreement that helped the Anti- ...