Posted by Henry2 on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 11:20am.
Writeacher, can you ask a science teacher to help me with my application?
(methods adopted when analyzing experiment data concerning biodiversity in water)
I would be extremely grateful to you.
1) Task organization and information distribution
The various tasks will be divided into as many parts as the members of the groups of students involved
2) Investigation activities will be based on three components: investigation (analyzing problems from different points of view), interaction (activities and skills) and interpretation (presentation of findings in front of the partner students)
3) Students will work in heterogeneous groups to achieve a common task.
4) Students will be asked to find creative solutions to solve problems and therefore achieve their results. This method includes the following activities:
Understanding the problem
Gathering information about the problem
Determining ways of solution
Preparing report and its evaluation
5) Experimental method
Investigation activities involve manipulating one variable to determine if changes in one variable cause changes in another variable
- Science - bobpursley, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 11:27am
It is ok. However, I would have changed tasks not to the number of people involved, but to some logical breakdown of looking at the issues. Some tasks may take two people, and some people can take two tasks.
On the experimental method, somehow I missed your forming a set of hypothesis, and then testing them.
Answer this Question
Science - 1.How is science & society related? i have no idea what the answer...
English - Writeacher, I'll follow your advice. Can you check if everything ...
science - After the experiment, scientists orginize and ? te data? records the ...
science - Can anyone think of a fun experiment to do with blood for a 9th grade ...
science - i had to make up an experiment for school. but my teacher said it wasn...
environmental science - Please check this: Scientists use statistics to a. graph...
Psychology - Assume that you conducted the research study violence in young men ...
Science - So I'm in 7 grade and doing a science project. I have a question: ...
SCIENCE-URGENT - So I'm in 7 grade and doing a science project. I have a ...
AED - Choose a grade level and a scientific concept appropriate for that level...
For Further Reading