Posted by Henry2 on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 11:20am.
Writeacher, can you ask a science teacher to help me with my application?
(methods adopted when analyzing experiment data concerning biodiversity in water)
I would be extremely grateful to you.
1) Task organization and information distribution
The various tasks will be divided into as many parts as the members of the groups of students involved
2) Investigation activities will be based on three components: investigation (analyzing problems from different points of view), interaction (activities and skills) and interpretation (presentation of findings in front of the partner students)
3) Students will work in heterogeneous groups to achieve a common task.
4) Students will be asked to find creative solutions to solve problems and therefore achieve their results. This method includes the following activities:
Understanding the problem
Gathering information about the problem
Determining ways of solution
Preparing report and its evaluation
5) Experimental method
Investigation activities involve manipulating one variable to determine if changes in one variable cause changes in another variable
- Science - bobpursley, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 11:27am
It is ok. However, I would have changed tasks not to the number of people involved, but to some logical breakdown of looking at the issues. Some tasks may take two people, and some people can take two tasks.
On the experimental method, somehow I missed your forming a set of hypothesis, and then testing them.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English/Science - I really need your help to determine if the following ...
- English - Could you please help me express sentence 1. We have to consider the ...
- Science/English - I really need a science teacher to check point 1 and tell me ...
- Science - Bobpursely, thank you for helping me! Our project involving three ...
- English - Bobpursely, thank you for helping me! Our project involving three ...
- English - Writeacher, I'll follow your advice. Can you check if everything is OK...
- English - What is your personal opinion about these scientific objectives to be ...
- English - Could you please tell me if everything is OK? Thank you. I had to ...
- science - A class is to perform an experiment to study the effects of various ...
- Science - 1.How is science & society related? i have no idea what the answer to ...