Posted by Henry2 on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 11:20am.
Writeacher, can you ask a science teacher to help me with my application?
(methods adopted when analyzing experiment data concerning biodiversity in water)
I would be extremely grateful to you.
1) Task organization and information distribution
The various tasks will be divided into as many parts as the members of the groups of students involved
2) Investigation activities will be based on three components: investigation (analyzing problems from different points of view), interaction (activities and skills) and interpretation (presentation of findings in front of the partner students)
3) Students will work in heterogeneous groups to achieve a common task.
4) Students will be asked to find creative solutions to solve problems and therefore achieve their results. This method includes the following activities:
Understanding the problem
Gathering information about the problem
Determining ways of solution
Preparing report and its evaluation
5) Experimental method
Investigation activities involve manipulating one variable to determine if changes in one variable cause changes in another variable
- Science - bobpursley, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 11:27am
It is ok. However, I would have changed tasks not to the number of people involved, but to some logical breakdown of looking at the issues. Some tasks may take two people, and some people can take two tasks.
On the experimental method, somehow I missed your forming a set of hypothesis, and then testing them.
Answer this Question
English - Writeacher, I'll follow your advice. Can you check if everything is OK...
Science - 1.How is science & society related? i have no idea what the answer to ...
Science/English - writeacher, I urgently need the help of a science expert to ...
English/Science - I really need your help to determine if the following ...
English - Thank you very, very much indeed! Here is the second part, concerning ...
Science - I urgently need to talk to one of your science teachers. In particular...
English/Science - urgently need to talk to one of your science teachers. In ...
English/Science - I urgently need to talk to one of your science teachers. In ...
science - Why is it important to preserve biodiversity? A. Preservation of ...
nau - 5. (TCO 9) You have been tasked with analyzing an extremely large amount ...