Posted by Ryan on Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 8:47pm.
These are my answers but i want to know if i have the correct ones. There is only one best answer.
A. 2,2-dimethyl butane
D. table salt
Axial/ equitorial hydrogents- B
triple bond- C
quaternary carbon- E
10 hydrogens- A
Are realted to alcohols, by the replacement of H by R. C ethers
Are realted to aldehydes by the replacement of H by R. E ketones
Are realted to acids by the replacement of H by R. D anhydrides
Are realted to acids by the replacement of H by r-c=o. A esters
- Bio-Chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 9:51pm
On #2 I think you have 3 and 4 reversed.
- Bio-Chemistry - Ryan, Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 9:58pm
Do the answers look correct except for the last one
- Bio-Chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 11:18pm
I can't help on the first one.
Answer this Question
- Chemistry - Rank from highest to lowest melting point of the following molecules...
- Ochem - Which Alkene is capable of stereoisomerism: 1-pentene, 2-methyl-1-...
- organic chemisrty - between butane,cis-2-butane,2-butyne,ethane and trans-2-...
- chemistry - Which of the compounds below exhibit geometric isomerism (cis-, ...
- math - Can someone please help me on these I have look at the examples and done ...
- chemistry check if my answers are right. drbobzz - Acetylene gas(c2h2) is used ...
- Chemistry - Skeletal structural formulas of pentane,2 methyl butane and 2,2 ...
- Chemistry - Select the correct name for the following compound. Image: img39....
- Bio-Chemistry - Which compound is capable of donating a proton (H+)? A. Acetic ...
- Chemistry - Draw the condensed structural formula for ethylbenzene, 1,3 ...