Posted by Ryan on Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 8:47pm.
These are my answers but i want to know if i have the correct ones. There is only one best answer.
A. 2,2-dimethyl butane
D. table salt
Axial/ equitorial hydrogents- B
triple bond- C
quaternary carbon- E
10 hydrogens- A
Are realted to alcohols, by the replacement of H by R. C ethers
Are realted to aldehydes by the replacement of H by R. E ketones
Are realted to acids by the replacement of H by R. D anhydrides
Are realted to acids by the replacement of H by r-c=o. A esters
Bio-Chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 9:51pm
On #2 I think you have 3 and 4 reversed.
Bio-Chemistry - Ryan, Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 9:58pm
Do the answers look correct except for the last one
Bio-Chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 11:18pm
I can't help on the first one.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Bio-Chemistry - Which compound is capable of donating a proton (H+)? A. Acetic ...
- organic chemistry - is 2-pentene a cis or trans? and why? Cis- atleast 2 bulky ...
- Chemistry - Rank from highest to lowest melting point of the following molecules...
- Ochem - Which Alkene is capable of stereoisomerism: 1-pentene, 2-methyl-1-...
- chemistry - Why are cis and trans isomers not possible for ClCH2CH2Cl? Because ...
- Organic Chemistry - Determine bond length and bond strength? The picture of the ...
- chemistry - assuming the valencies of hydrogen nitrogen and carbon are 1,3,and 4...
- chemistry - for SCN- if S-C has a bond order of 1, S=C and C=N have bond orders ...
- organic chemisrty - between butane,cis-2-butane,2-butyne,ethane and trans-2-...
- Science - 1) Which of the following is true about photosynthesis? A. It is an ...