Posted by Andrew on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 8:59pm.
Angie's horse ran 3 miles in a race at the county fair. How many yards did her horse run?
2. What is the relationship between 75cm and 1m?
F.75cm is 3/4 of 1m
G.75cm is 1/4 of 1m
H.75cm is 1/2 of 1m
J.1cm is 2/3 of 75m
3. Kitty and her mother need 6qt of milk to make homemade ice cream for a family reunion. How many cups of milk will they use to make the ice cream?
4. Hank hit a home run 540ft. How many yards did he hit the home run?
The zookeeper weighed a baby rhino and her mother. The baby weighed 1500 pounds and the mother weighed 2 tons. How many more pounds did the mother rhino weigh than her baby?
A bulldog ran 1km 225m before it stopped to rest. A poodle ran 2km 275m before it stopped. How many more meters did the poodle run than the bulldog?
How many fluid oz are in 1/4 gallon of orange juice?
How many millimeters are equivalent to 600cm?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 1.Angie's horse ran 3 miles in a race at the county fair. How many yards...
- Math - A race track tote board has the odds for a horse listed as 5 to 3. Tote ...
- math!!!! - One lap around the track is equal to 1/8 of a mile. A horse ran a ...
- physics - at the start of a race , a horse accelerates out of the gate at a rate...
- physics - A horse runs off of a 11 meter high cliff into the sea. The horse is ...
- Math (Ms.Sue) - Marco ran from his house 2.67 miles to a county park. He then ...
- Physics - A cross country team race is about to begin and team Delta decides to ...
- Math-probability - The odds against Lounging Larry winning the horse race are 5:...
- 8th Grade Math - I need help please. I answered (c)incorrectly. Chantal and ...
- 8th grade Math - need help please. I answered (c)incorrectly. Chantal and Julia ...