Posted by Andrew on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 8:59pm.
Angie's horse ran 3 miles in a race at the county fair. How many yards did her horse run?
2. What is the relationship between 75cm and 1m?
F.75cm is 3/4 of 1m
G.75cm is 1/4 of 1m
H.75cm is 1/2 of 1m
J.1cm is 2/3 of 75m
3. Kitty and her mother need 6qt of milk to make homemade ice cream for a family reunion. How many cups of milk will they use to make the ice cream?
4. Hank hit a home run 540ft. How many yards did he hit the home run?
The zookeeper weighed a baby rhino and her mother. The baby weighed 1500 pounds and the mother weighed 2 tons. How many more pounds did the mother rhino weigh than her baby?
A bulldog ran 1km 225m before it stopped to rest. A poodle ran 2km 275m before it stopped. How many more meters did the poodle run than the bulldog?
How many fluid oz are in 1/4 gallon of orange juice?
How many millimeters are equivalent to 600cm?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 1.Angie's horse ran 3 miles in a race at the county fair. How many yards...
- Math - A race track tote board has the odds for a horse listed as 5 to 3. Tote ...
- math!!!! - One lap around the track is equal to 1/8 of a mile. A horse ran a ...
- maths - what fraction of metre is 60cm and 75cm?
- science - what is the volume of a cabinet 1.20m by 5m by 75cm
- Chemistry - What would be the molality of a solution made up of 75cm^3 of water ...
- science - a guitar string is 75cm long,calculate the wavelength of its ...
- physics - at the start of a race , a horse accelerates out of the gate at a rate...
- physical science - compute the density in g/cm of a piece of metal that has a ...
- science - a suitcase as sides of 75cm long by 25cm wide and 50cm high what will ...