Posted by marko on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 8:46pm.
learning geometry i need to determine whether each pair of figures is similar. and explain why or why not: since I cant draw can you help me with this pls im so lost.
<x 65 degrees
<y is 65
<z is 50
line xy is 2.55
line yz is 3
line zx is 3
<t is 65
<v is 65
<k is 50
line tk is 4
line kv is 4
line vt is 3.4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math geometry help - learning geometry i need to determine whether each pair of ...
- geometry - determine whether each pair of figures is similar
- geometry - How do you determine whether each pair of figures is similar and ...
- Geometry - Myles was asked to draw a triangle xyz and then dilate it using the ...
- Geometry - Diagonals of quadrilateral ABCD intersect at O.If area of triangle ...
- Geometry - Is a triangle with vertices G(3,2), H(8,5) and K(0,10) a right angle...
- Math - Hey People!! I need the answers to these questions really bad!!! OK so ...
- HELP!!!!RIGHT NOW!!!! - Which set of side lengths shows similar triangles? (1 ...
- Geometry - Triangle XYZ below is an isosceles triangle with legs XY and ZY. QR ...
- chemistry - C4 H10 O or diethyl ether or with a formula of CH3CH2OCH2CH3 its ...