Posted by marko on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 8:02pm.
learning geometry i need to determine whether each pair of figures is similar. and explain why or why not: since I cant draw can you help me with this pls im so lost.
<x 65 degrees
<y is 65
<z is 50
line xy is 2.55
line yz is 3
line zx is 3
<t is 65
<v is 65
<k is 50
line tk is 4
line kv is 4
line vt is 3.4
- math geometry help - Reiny, Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 8:56pm
Since the 3 angles of your first triangle are equal to the 3 angles of the second triangle, the triangles are definitely similar
also notice that 2.55 : 3 : 3 = 3.4 : 4 : 4
(2.55/3.4 = 3/4 = 3/4 = .75)
- math geometry help - marko, Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 10:03pm
so the 1st triangle is similar and have equal measurments
i think 2nd triangel is similar too
triangle tvk is that right?
Answer this Question
- GEOMETRY PLS HELP - learning geometry i need to determine whether each pair of ...
- geometry - determine whether each pair of figures is similar
- geometry - How do you determine whether each pair of figures is similar and ...
- Math - Hey People!! I need the answers to these questions really bad!!! OK so ...
- Geometry - Determine whether each statement is always, sometimes, or never true...
- MATH URGENT! - Ok I don't understand how to find similar figures when using ...
- geometry PLS HELP - I could not draw the full picture of diagram below i need ...
- Geometry - How do you find the scale factor for similar figures?
- geometry - The figures are similar. The ratio of the lengths of their ...
- chemistry - C4 H10 O or diethyl ether or with a formula of CH3CH2OCH2CH3 its ...