Posted by Brayden on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 5:27pm.
1. Everyone hates frozen peanut butter sandwiches.
2. The secretary keeps the peanut butter sandwiches in a refrigerator in the faculty room.
3. Money was stolen three days in a row from students.
4. Diane is one of the bossiest girls in the 6th grade.
5. Mrs.Hanson should not have checked through Jenifer's desk.
6. Else is the new girl and some of the class makes fun of her because she is overweight.
7. Mrs.Hanson did not find the money in Richard's desk.
8. Mrs.Hanson is a very strict teacher.
9. Everyone thinks Elsie is a thief.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 156 - Yesterday 12 students brought their lunches from home. 7 of the ...
- math - Peanut butter cookies. 1 3/8 cup of butter and 5/8 cup of peanut butter. ...
- math (check answer plz) - Types........ Adults Children Total Chocolate Chip 5 ...
- Nutrition of the young child - Following the nutritional label on a jar of ...
- Math - Mrs. Smith surprised her 30 students with cookies. She gave them a choice...
- Basic: Demand and Supply - Question: Can you please check whether or not my ...
- math - In a recent survey, 30% of the people polled stated that they preferred ...
- Math - One jar of peanut butter and 3 loaves of bread cost $6.70. Three jars of ...
- math - a peanut butter jar has a height of 5.9in and diameter of 3.6 in. one ...
- health, safety and nutrition - Following the nutritional label on a jar of ...