August 1, 2015
Post a New Question
trig and algerba
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
6+7(t - 1) = 5(t + 7) + 8 what does t equal
trig and algerba -
, Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 6:09pm
6 + 7t - 7 = 5t + 35 + 8
2t = 44
t = 22
Answer this Question
- 2(7n-1)> or equal 3(5-n)
- how to graph 1/3 <= x <= 1/2 "<=" meaning less than or ...
- 4>-3+3 or 6<or equal -2x+3 solve the compound inequality
- on a map 1" equals 630 miles. How much does 2/7 inches equal
- Given that cos2x=7/12 and "270 equal or < 2x equal or < 360", ...
- Is y equal to cotx, tanx, cosx, or sinx if its graph is periodic with a ...
Trigonometry/Geometry - Inequalities
- Let a, b, and c be positive real numbers...
algebra 2 and trig (math)
- Find the value of x in the interval 0 is less than ...
- Integrate x/(x^2 + 4) dx via trig substitution and by u=x^2+4 ...
- y= sin x/2, 0 less than equal to x less than equal to 4pi... the question...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.