Posted by Jess on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 5:15pm.
Please match each number with its best example. Some values will need to be changed into a decimal format.
A. Recurring Decimal
B. Mixed Number
C. Non-repeating Decimal
D. Finite Decimal
I think 5½ is B and ⅓ is A, but I am confused about the rest! Could someone please help?
Math - Reiny, Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 6:08pm
π is a non-repeating decimal
.375 is a finite decimal
Your other choices are correct
Math - Jess, Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 7:39pm
So ½ would just be a decimal?
Math - Reiny, Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 8:04pm
is a decimal, but also more specifically, a finite decimal
Math - Jess, Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 8:46pm
Okay, thank you!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Please match each number with its best example. Some values will need to ...
- Math-Decimals - Please match each number with its best example. Some values will...
- 7th grade - this is from homework work book . write each fraction or mixed ...
- algebra - i need you to check my answers for the following questions: use the ...
- Math - 1.In a fraction with a denominator of 15, which value could the numerator...
- Algebra 1 - Order the given numbers from least to greatest. 1. -√9, 2π...
- 6th grade math - Please check to make sure I did these correctly, so confusing. ...
- math - how do you turn fractions into decimals? what do you do with the ...
- math - round result to two decimal places...the answer i have is: 7.023 so two ...
- Math - Which statements is false? A. A decimal fraction has a multiple of 10 as ...