Posted by Andrew on Monday, January 30, 2012 at 4:27pm.
Brice found the volume of a box by filling the box with 1-inch blocks. Which unit of measure did Brice use to find the volume?
B. Square Inch
C. Cubic Inch
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 4:31pm
- Math - Andrew, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 4:33pm
Jeniffer solved a math problem. The answer to her problem was in square inches. Which formula did Jennifer most likely use to solve her problem?
F. P=(2xl) + (2xw)
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 4:34pm
- Math - Andrew, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 4:37pm
There's a cube that Jewel needs to find the area of the bottom of the cube.
Which unit of measure will Jewel use?
A. cubic inch
B. square centimeter
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 4:42pm
- Math - Anonymous, Monday, February 6, 2012 at 7:12pm
Tressa's closet is 5 feet long,4 feet wide,and 7 feet high.What is the volume of Tressa's closet?
- Math - eric, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 9:02pm
Answer this Question
- MATH help - A box with no top is to be constructed from a piece of cardboard ...
- Math - A box with no top is to be constructed from a piece of cardboard whose ...
- Math - From a 10-inch-by-19-inch piece of cardboard, 3-inch-square corners are ...
- Math - An open box is to be made from a 11 inch by 11 inch piece of cardboad. ...
- Geometry - 4 balls each with a radius 1 inch fit snuggly into a 2x2x8 inch box. ...
- calculus - a rectangular box with a square bottom is to have a volume of 1000 ...
- Math Calculus Word Problem - an 18 inch by 20 inch sheet of cardboard is cut and...
- Algebra - A box with a lid is to be cut out of a 12 inch by 24 inch sheet of ...
- algebra - I have a piece of cardboard that is twice as long as it is wide .I f I...
- Math - From an 8 inch by 10 inch rectangular sheet of paper, squares of equal ...