Posted by April on Monday, January 30, 2012 at 11:10am.
1. Americans are often accused of being ethnocentric. This means that
A. Americans welcome diversity in their work force.
B. Americans feel their culture is superior to other cultures.
C. U.S. firms are actively seeking international markets.
D. U.S. businesses are pursuing a policy of multiculturalism.
my answer is B
2. Uniform product codes are also known as
A. bar codes.
B. product numbers.
C. customer service standards.
D. basic product quality standards
my answer is A
3. Which of the following about a capitalist system is correct?
A. It guarantees the success of almost any business.
B. It’s one in which the factors of production are owned by the government.
C. It relies on honesty, integrity, and high ethical standards.
D. It isn’t substantially damaged by unethical business behavior.
my answer is C
4. Among developed nations, the United States is typical in that it has a _______
A. mixed C. command
B. socialist D. free market
my answer is B
Business management class - Writeacher, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 11:20am
1 and 2 seem correct.
3 - possibly -- or a mix of C and D
4 is incorrect.
Business management class - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 11:36am
I disagree with your answers for 1 and 4.
Business management class - April, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 11:44am
would 4 be A mixed
Business management class - April, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 11:45am
would 1 be A
Business management class - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 11:45am
Yes. 4 is A.
For # 1, please check the definition of ethnocentric.
Business management class - April, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 11:54am
means judged so answer will be D
Business management class - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 11:59am
What dictionary did you (not) consult?
Business management class - April, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 12:02pm
Business management class - willie, Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 6:33pm
Can you help me to get started writing this paper? Objective a business letter to a Human Resources dept to organizing a two hour training seminar on Sexual harassment and unlawful discrmination in the workplace.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Economics - 11. Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards. A. higher...
- foreign language - Americans Despite its ethnic diversity, the United States has...
- CULTURAL DIVERSITY - If someone made the below statements to you, how would you ...
- Cultral Diversity - I am doing a project for my cultral diversity class and I am...
- HISTORY - Why was the early West considered a "crossroads of culture"? A: Mexico...
- U.S. History - During World War II what group experienced changes most like ...
- ethnics - What are the linguistic, political, social, econmic, religious, and ...
- Social Psychology - How true is this statement? The most significant benefits ...
- Anthropology - An anthropologist might argue that the ruby slippers worn by ...
- Cultural diversity - If someone made the below statements to you, how would you ...