Posted by Karen on .
Write a 350- to 700-word paper on one of the following laws: HIPAA (1996) or EMTALA (1986). Pretend you are a health care manager employed at a small community hospital responsible for educating your staff about HIPAA (1996) or EMTALA (1986). Include the following in your paper:
• Describe the law and its purpose.
• Explain how it is enacted. For example, is it enacted by the state or federal government?
• What are some key facts every employee should know about the law?
• What are the consequences of the organization or the employee for failing to abide by the law?
• How do these regulations effect the management of employees, resources, patients, and health care?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
College Hca 210 -
Please note that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over what YOU THINK and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Please post what you think.