Posted by Lisa on Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 5:00pm.
What is the function of water in cellular respiration and photosynthesis? Detailed answer please
Biology - Laruen, Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 5:18pm
C6 H12 O6 + O2---> CO2+ 6H2O + energy (ATP) respiration
CO2+ H2O + sunlight energy---> C6 H12 O6+ O2, photosynthesis
hope this helps
btw: i already learn this in science
Biology - Laruen, Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 5:19pm
C6 H12 O6 + O2---> CO2+ H2O + energy (ATP) respiration
made a little mistake
Biology - Lisa, Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 6:37pm
can you explain this in words?
Biology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 6:48pm
Biology - ramanna chowdary, Friday, February 3, 2012 at 1:31pm
in photosynthesis water is useful for reduction reactions that's why oxygen is released and hydrogen is fixed in the form of carbohydrates and in case of respiration water is useful for oxidation of the photosynthesis end products i.e. Carbohydrates or glucose so hear energy is released among them some amount of energy is stored in the form of ATP which is useful for metabolic reactions and remaining is liberated in the form of heat
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- biology:cells - which of the following is not true? a. ATP is formed during ...
- 8th Grade Science - There is a connection between photosynthesis and cellular ...
- Science- Check Please :) - I only have a couple questions left but I want to be ...
- BIO - How are photosynthesis and cellular respiration related ? A)Cellular ...
- Biology - If plants need oxygen for cellular respiration, then why do plants ...
- Biology - What is the overall chemical formula for photosynthsis? 6Co2+6H2O---&...
- biology - similar abd difference between photosynthesis and cellulaR RESpiration
- science - Which of the following is true? ( a ) when plant is kept in sunlight ,...
- Science - What is the cell structure involved in photosynthesis and respiration...
- Science Help! - Which sequence of processes must occur for an atom of carbon to ...