posted by Henry2 on .
Can you please check these sentences?
I find it difficult to rephrase to sentences. Thank you.
1) thank you very much for helping me with my school search.
2) In the blog I noticed that your colleague wrote that the involved students come from the fifh and sixth classes.
3) Actually they are between sixteen and seventeen years old.
4) New York is rich in elegant restaurants, chich nightspots and cutting-edge (synonym) theatres.
5) Manhattan acts as a canvas for the great builders of the 20th century.
(I need to rephrase this)
The Dutch first settled on Manhattan in the 1620s.
6) In 1664 the British took over (I need a synonym) and renamed it New York.
The best seasons to visit New York are spring and autumn when temperatures reach 21°C.
Make sure every sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a period (or whatever is correct).
Put commas in the right places.
Check all words for correct spelling.
Use this for finding synonyms:
Re-post the sentences you have real concerns about -- no more than 4 or 5.