November 26, 2015
Post a New Question
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Find sec^2 x (4 tan^2 x-3)
Answer this Question
- Intergrate ¡ì sec^3(x) dx could anybody please check this answer. ...
- find dy/dx y=ln (secx + tanx) Let u= secx + tan x dy/dx= 1/u * du/dx ...
more trig.... how fun!!!!
- if you can't help me with my first question hopw you...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 2- given the curve is ...
- simplify to a constant or trig func. 1. sec ²u-tan ²u/cos ²v+sin ²v ...
calculus (check my work please)
- Not sure if it is right, I have check with the...
- Find secx if sinx = -4/5 and 270 < x < 360. tan^2x+1=sec^2x (-4/5)^...
- Write the expression and evaluate. There is only one answer whIch should ...
- So I am suppose to evaulate this problem y=tan^4(2x) and I am ...
- Prove Trig. Identities 1. sec è (sec è - cos è)= tan^2 è 2. tan^2 è (1 + ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.