Posted by anonymous on Friday, January 27, 2012 at 1:35pm.
During the age of imperialism, European nations genuinely believed that their civilization was superior to those of Africa and Asia. Their goal was to bring the benefits of their civilization to the indigenous people in these areas. However, people in Africa and Asia had a different perspective. They saw imperialism
A. As a loss of independence and a disruption to their way of life.
B. As a chance to obtain more foreign made goods.
C. As a way to encourage economic development.
D. As a way to build new countries based upon ethnic solidarity.
I think it is C.
- social studies - anonymous, Friday, January 27, 2012 at 1:38pm
can someone tell me i this is right because I have a time that my answers have to be turned in by and this is the only one im stuck on thanks
- social studies - Writeacher, Friday, January 27, 2012 at 1:45pm
I disagree with your choice.
- social studies - anonymous, Friday, January 27, 2012 at 1:46pm
it is A.
- social studies - anonymous, Friday, January 27, 2012 at 1:51pm
is it A because that sounds like it follows the question
- social studies - Writeacher, Friday, January 27, 2012 at 1:52pm
A is correct.
- social studies - anonymous, Friday, January 27, 2012 at 1:53pm
- social studies - Writeacher, Friday, January 27, 2012 at 1:55pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Sometime around the 1880s European countries, for a variety of ...
- history - my book shows me 3 graphs. One is Imperialism in Africa, c. 1900 that ...
- 10th grade social studies - how did islamic civilization spread to europe africa...
- social studies - ineed the location of egypt this is what i wrote so far, ...
- Social studies - question about the Indus Valley Civilization. Why did these ...
- social studies - whose civilization is the best civilization in the world?
- Social studies please help! - Compare Mayan civilization to another ancient ...
- history - british imperialism and french imperialism shared what? They both ...
- Social Studies - 5.What did Europeans bring to Africa that eventually led to the...
- indigenous cultures - How has modern civilization impacted the spiritual lives ...