Posted by Ali on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 8:59pm.
3rd grade create an algorithm that has a difference of 20
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 9:05pm
25 - 5 = 20
- math - Ali, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 9:30pm
Thank You so much Ms. Sue,
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 9:44pm
You're welcome, Ali.
- math - Prama Roy, Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 10:50am
1. 8oz cream cheese
2. 1/2 cup butter, softened
3. 1 cup powered sugar
4. 5.5oz French vanilla pudding (2 small boxes)
5.3 1/2 cups cold milk
6. 12oz cool whip
7. 3/4lb Oreo cookie, crushed
8. 1/4lb candy pumpkin
Dylan went to the store and bought all the ingredients. Before Dylan was able to make his Oreo Dirt Pumpkin Patch Pudding his father ate some of the Oreos. Dylan realized he now only had a 1/2lb of Oreo cookies and he would not be able to go to the store and get more. Use proportions to help Dylan adjust his recipe so that it will the 1/2lb of Oreo cookies he has. Be sure to rewrite the recipe neatly so Dylan can read it, while he is making it.
Answer this Question
- 3rd grade math - What is the difference between the perimeter and the area of a ...
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...
- 3rd grade math - your teacher has told you to subtract by adding on to find the ...
- 3rd grade - What two numbers have the sum of 16 and the difference of 6?
- 3rd grade - 3rd grade Explain how to add with carrying give example
- 3rd grade math - Writing in math, how would a 3rd grader explain how to use ...
- statistics - A researcher is investigating whether, on average, 3rd grade males ...
- 4th grade math - 31 X 19 in expanded algorithm
- 4th Grade Math - Arrays and an expanded algorithm: 23 x 17
- Discrete Math - Pattern Matching 6. Build the Boyer-Moore last table for the ...