Posted by dw on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 7:19pm.
choose a verb from the list to replace each underlined word or words. change each verb to the correct tence if necessary. write the sentence.
view, leap, enjoy
they gave this sentence and they gave this word and they say change each verb.
they give this sentence- a dolphin will jump out of the water.
my son write new sentence
a dolphin leap out of the water.
i need on more help for sentence
write a sentence about an animal in a sea park. underline the verb. tell whether it is present, past or future tense
- 3 grade english - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 7:47pm
A dolphin will leap out of the water. >> future tense
We viewed a dolphin in a sea park. >> past tense
- 3 grade english - dw, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 8:53pm
choose a verb from the list to replace each underline word or words. change each verb to the correct tense if necessary. write the sentence.
view, leap, enjoy
a dolphin will jump out of the water.
my son write- a dolphin leap out of the water.
in the paper they write- ms.kenny watched dolphins through the window.
and my son write- ms. kenny view dolphins through the window.
one more sentence- people like dolphins. ______
my son write- people enjoy dolphins.
- 3 grade english - dw, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 9:05pm
i try to underline the word but it did't go throgh
so write the which is underline in first sentence underline is will jump and second word is watched and last word is like
- 3 grade english - samantha , Monday, November 16, 2015 at 6:14am
members of the save earth club
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- READING - UNDERLINE THE VERB OR VERB GROUP IN EACH SENTENCE. THEN WRITE A NEW ...
- English - Thank you Ms. Sue and SraJMMcGin for your help. SraJMMcGin thanks for ...
- Grammer Please hurry please - Identify the words that correctly complete the ...
- English - ut the words in correct sentence order. If necessary, change the form ...
- English - Write a sentence that matches the form provided in the description (...
- English 9 grade - HOW COULD I CREATE A SENTENCE USING THREE ADJECTIVES A ...
- English - Identify the incorrect word in the sentence. My point was that Sophia'...
- English - Select the letter of the sentence in which the mood of the verb is ...
- English - The plane came down later than expected. 15. In this sentence, what ...
- Grammar - Can someone correct my answers, please? I really need help! (...