posted by Anonymous on .
A study of the causes of the American Revolution of 1776, the French Revolution of 1789, and the Russian Revolution of 1917 best supports the generalization that revolution is most likely to occur when
These are your choices:
1. those in power are resistant to change
2. a society has a lower standard of living than those around it
3. a society has become industrialized
4. stable governments are in power
5. people are given too much voice in their government
I'll be glad to check your answer.