Posted by Lexi on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 5:11pm.
A girl tells her mother she is volunteering at an animal shelter because it makes her feel good, but the truth is that she has been offered extra credit in one of her classes to do so. Her motivation is
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 5:13pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Why are 3 and 4 the same?
- English - Lexi, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 5:15pm
I have no idea thats the way it is on the lesson... I think the answer is idiomatic.
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 5:19pm
I disagree. I think her motivation is the extra credit -- therefore external.
- English - Lexi, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 5:21pm
Can you explain what idiomatic is ?
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 5:23pm
- English - Lexi, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 5:27pm
Thank ya kindly Ms. Sue =)
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 5:31pm
You're very welcome, Lexi.
- English - adelie, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 2:41pm
- English - kaela, Friday, January 24, 2014 at 12:42am
d is supposed to be internal
Answer this Question
- Extra Credit Projects - I'm doing some extra credit projects for all of my ...
- English - For an English assignment, I have to put five items in a bag. One of ...
- LA i think? - I am doing this homophone extra credit sheet and if my paper is in...
- English - Whish analogy would best go with this one? A:Z:: A. girl:mother B. ...
- algebra - during one year the Mccarthys real estate bill included $527 misc ...
- English - Would this be D if not Which analogy would best go with this one? A:Z...
- EXTRA CREDIT - ANIMAL SCRAMBLE rearrange the letters in each word below, add ...
- hard 5th Grade Math - Two 5th grade classes raised money for their local animal ...
- English 7 - Extra Credit Project (PLZ READ!) - What is Rachel Renee Russell ...
- Art - Writeacher, I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you. 1) ...