February 26, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, January 26, 2012
∫sin^5 t/cos^2 t dt
Answer This Question
- Integrate 1/sinx dx using the identity sinx=2(sin(x/2)cos(x/2)). I ...
- Evaluate ∫ (cos(x))^(1/2)sin(x)dx Let u = cos(x)? ∫ (u)^(...
- ∫ tan^2 x sec^3 x dx If the power of the secant n is odd, ...
- Use the table of integrals to find int cos^4 3x dx I found the ...
- What is the indefinite integral of ∫ [sin (π/x)]/ x^...
- Sorry, i have a load of questions on integration... thanks for ...
Calculus 2 Trigonometric Substitution
- I'm working this problem: ∫ [1-tan...
- Alright, I want to see if I understand the language of these two ...
- 1.) ∫ (sin x) / (cos^2 x) dx 2.) ∫ (1) / (1+x^2) dx ...
- Evaluate the integral interval from [0 to pi] t sin(3t)dt Use ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help