Posted by Tiffany on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 11:41pm.
Fill in the missing information in the following table of four neutral atoms
number of protons- 36 46
number of neutrons- 42
number of electrons- 33
mass number- 77 106
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 12:02am
I don't understand
- Chemistry - Tiffany, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 12:14am
I'm looking for the missing information in the table
number of protons-36
number of neutrons-42
number of electrons-
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 3:39pm
The number of protons in 37 Cl is 17. What's confusing is I don't know what the 36 46 means.
The number of neutrons is 37-17 = 20. I don't understand the 42.
The number of electrons is 17.
The mass number is 37. I don't understand the 77 106.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1. Which statement about subatomic particles is NOT true? (1 point) ...
- Chemistry - Check answers? 1) Why did J.J. Thomson reason that electrons must be...
- MS. SUE HELP- Chemistry - Check answers? 1) Why did J.J. Thomson reason that ...
- Chemistry - I have to write a bunch of atomic symbol for these isotopes and I ...
- chemistry - how do you determine if the atom is a neutral atom or an ion and if ...
- Final Exam- Honors Physical Science - how can you determine the number of ...
- Chemistry - write isotpoic symbols of the form X-A (for example, C-13) for each ...
- Chem - so I have a set of fill in the blanks for symbol, atomic number, mass ...
- science - 1.the modern atomic model includes orbiting the nucleus. which of the...
- Science - 1. Consider a neutral atom that has 17 electrons A.) how many protons ...