Posted by Rosa on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 10:10pm.
- college algebra - Reiny, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 10:47pm
see your other post
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - factor the expression 4xsquared+35x+24 my answer: (4x+3)(x-8) 4x2 +35x...
- College Algebra - 9x^-4-35x^-2-4=0
- college algebra - GCF -x^7,-7x^3,-35x^6
- Algebra - Rewrite the middle term as the sum of two terms and then factor ...
- Math - f(x) = 5x^2 - 35x I converted ^ that equation to.. 5x^2-35x = 0 How do I ...
- 7th grade math - what is the equivalent expressin of 7(5x) 35x ? 35x
- Math - Could someone please explain this problem to me. I need to factor and ...
- Algebra - Andrew factored the expression 28x^3-42x^2+35x as 7x(4x^2+6x-5). But ...
- PRE-ALGEBRA PT.2 - 12 + 0.35x = 20.05 A. 91.5 B. 57.3 C. 2.8175 D. 23 I GOT D
- algebra - factor completely 75x^4+35x^3-10x^2