Posted by Adam on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 6:23pm.
Who was Tecumseh?
He was a Native American leader of the Shawnee and he sided with British.
What was written during one of the battles during the War of 1812?
We have met the enemy and they are ours.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 6:33pm
Your first answer is right.
Although your second answer is correct, there's a very famous song written during one of the battles.
Social Studies - Adam, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 6:36pm
Both are correct?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 6:43pm
Your teacher is probably looking for the song written during an 1812 battle.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 1.How did their dependence on British trade affect the opinions...
- History - Native American leader (Shawnee) who tried to fight American settlers ...
- History - 1.How did their dependence on British trade affect the opinions of ...
- history - Which answer offers the best explanation for why Tecumseh fought ...
- social studies - Why did New Orleans need protection during the War of 1812? a) ...
- Social Studies - What was the role of the Native Americans during the ...
- History "Need Help ASAP"! - 8.)What did the indian territory and the territory ...
- social studies - what did british ships do to americans during the war of 1812
- Social Studies - What happened during “Pontiac’s War”? A.Native American groups ...
- U.S History - Case Study: General Andrew Jackson: Andrew Jackson's military ...