Posted by laura on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 2:13pm.
I need to write a paper on the history of civil rights in America starting in 1950. Any ideas on where to start in terms of research?
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 2:19pm
- history - laura, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 2:21pm
Thanks Miss Sue! Is wikipedia all true? I remember someone telling me that anyone can add stuff there?
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 2:26pm
Treat Wikipedia as you would any website. Check its facts with other sources. You can also check out the references used at the end of the article.
In my many years of experience with thousands of Wikipedia articles, I found only one word that should have been deleted (and it soon was). That word was an obvious error and was apparent to the casual reader.
- history - laura, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 2:27pm
yes sir i mean yes ma'am lol typing to fast thankssssssss
- history - laura, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 3:08pm
Do you think I should start with outline and then a few parafraphs on each/? Its not like i'm in college and thats alot of info Any advice on scaling it down? Like should i just pick one issue do you think? Sorry for the long posts
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 3:17pm
I suggest you make an outline from the timeline posted above. Then you can fill in the details of those events.
- history - laura, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 3:23pm
yes ma'am thanks
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 3:44pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- U.S. History - I am running out of ideas. Question: Did the climate of civil ...
- history - hi. I need to write a 5 page paper describing how Martin Luther King's...
- U.S history - does anyone know any topic ideas for the turning point in america...
- history - Describe a major result of the civil war and assess whether it was ...
- Art History - I have to write a research paper on my field trip to the ...
- American History - I am writing a research paper on the women's rights movement...
- SoCiAl - ~The history of the U.S. can be seen as a struggle- not always ...
- U.S. History - I have a question for someone. I need some help in getting ...
- history - How did the minority groupsí struggle for civil rights begin in the ...
- World History to 1500 - My history professor has asked that we present 3 ...