Posted by Laruen on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 9:46pm.
Definition: Shooting of five American colonists by British troops on March 5, 1770.
am i correct???
SS7R - HW Question Check - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 9:47pm
It's incomplete. What happened to these colonists after they were shot?
SS7R - HW Question Check - Laruen, Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 9:50pm
One person, an African-American man named Crispus Attacks, was killed. Nearly every part of the story is disputed by both sides.
SS7R - HW Question Check - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 9:57pm
You haven't got it right, yet.
What happened to the other four men?
Please, Laruen, read more carefully.
SS7R - HW Question Check - Laruen, Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 9:57pm
My ss teacher said that I have to write a short denfitiion.
SS7R - HW Question Check - Laruen, Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 9:58pm
The British say rocks and other such weapons were hurled at them. But the British had guns, and they did open fire. The Boston Massacre deepened American distrust of the British military presence in the colonies.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- plz help w/ s.s. & god bless - What was the Boston Massacre? The Boston Massacre...
- us history - what factor caused the anger that led to the Boston massacre? a) ...
- SS7R - HW Question Check - Boston Tea Party Definition: Angry and frustrated at ...
- geography - after britain sent troops to boston to stop resistance to the ...
- History @Reed - The British and the colonists had many conflicts in the time ...
- PLZ Help History--@Ms. Sue - Which of the following was the main cause the of ...
- Boston question: Serious question, not a joke - I have a question, and I know it...
- Louisiana History - 1. Which was not a reason for the King of Spain to be ...
- SS7R Question/Help! (plz read) - The American Revolution From 1763 through 1776 ...
- Plz help @Reed or @Ms. Sue - The American colonists became more and more unhappy...