Posted by juli on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 6:07pm.
f(x) =pi/2-x g(x)= 5sinx/8+cos x
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - (x) =pi/2-x g(x)= 5sinx/8+cos x find (gof)(pi/2) and (fof)(pi/2)
- math - Find a. fog b. gof c. fof d. gog f(x)=4-x g(x)=3x-5
- math - If f(x)=x and g(x)=x+1 find the function and its domain: 1. gof 2. fof
- math - Find a. fog b. gof c. fof d. gog for each function f(x)=4-x g(x)=3x-5
- Calculus - Hi there, I need help with composition of functions. I need to find ...
- trig equations - Find all solutions (if they exist)for the given equation on the...
- calculus - Evaulate ∫5sinx+cos(5x)dx
- Trigonometry - How do I solve these? 1) 2sinxcosx-cosx=0 2) cos^2(x)-0.5cosx=0 3...
- precalc - Given that sin 64° = 9/10 and cos 64° = (√19)/10 find the ...
- Precalc - If α, β, and γ are direction angles for a vector in ...