All are correct! :-)
Pick the preposition in each sentence. Then draw an arrow from the preposition to the noun that is the object of the preposition.
6. The boy skated very well from the beginning.
Answer:from is P and beginning is noun
7. He skated confidently around the rink.
Answer: around is P and rink is noun
8. After a while, the boy took ice-skating lessons.
Answer: after is P and while is noun
9. Over the years, he became a better and better skater.
Answer: Over is P and years is noun
10. He entered ice-skating competitions against excellent skaters.
Answer: against is P and skaters is noun
11. DUring his childhood, he won many awards and titles.
Answer: During is P and childhood is noun
12. The young boy grew into a strong young man.
Answer: into is P and man is noun
13. Then he began working toward a special goal.
Answer: began is P and working is noun
14. He dreamed of the Olympic games, and he reached his goal.
Answer: of is P and Olympic is noun
15. He represented America proudly at the Olympics and won a gold medal.
Answer: at is P and Olympics is noun
Yay! 14 of the 15 are correct.
13 is wrong.
Is the preposition right and the noun is wrong?
Both are wrong.
Is the preposition then?
Goal is noun?
Goal is the object (noun) of the preposition. But "then" is not a preposition.
Toward is preposition and Goal is noun? :)
Yay! You've got it! :-)
Answer this Question
English - The sentence is: No one grew tired of eating it. Is there any ...
English !!! - What must a prepositional phrase include? A. a preposition and a ...
English - Can a noun be located in a prepositional phrase? Yes, most of the time...
Englilsh - Identify each preposition and each prepositional phrase. 1. The first...
grammar - Identify ALL nouns and pronouns in the following sentence. An = not a ...
English - write a sentence about what the future holds using 1 abstract noun 1 ...
English - What is the prepositional phrase in the following sentence and what is...
English - Identify each preposition and each prepostitional phrase. 1. Salt Lake...
English - A prepositional phrases include A. A preposition as about or above. B....
grammar - IN this sentence, I am trying to identify all the parts of speech. "As...