February 26, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
In looking over the blueprint of a job, you see that 1/4" represents 1 foot. If the garage length is 28 feet, and the width is 16 feet, what would be the dimensions on the blueprint in inches?
, Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 12:14pm
Divide the dimensions by 4.
Answer This Question
MATH MS. SUE
- 1. The length of a piece of paper is 8.5 inches. Using scissors, ...
- 9. The sides of a rectangle are increased by a scale factor of ...
math help! 1 question!!!
- On a given blueprint, 1 inch = 16 feet. If the ...
- Preston drew a blueprint of an additional room he is planning to add to ...
7th grade math Ms. Sue please only 1 question!!!!!
- On a blueprint, 1 inch = 13...
ALGEBRA PLZ HELP!1
- I've read on how to do it and yet I still don understand ...
7th grade math help 2 question
- #11 The coordinate of rectangle ABCD are given...
- A blueprint is a scale drawing of a building. The dimensions of the ...
- A blueprint for a garage has a scale of 1.5 cm to 3 m. On the ...
- HELP!! If a blueprint for landscaping a yard and it has a scale of 1/2" ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help