Posted by Heather on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 12:28am.
11. Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards.
A. higher; higher C. higher; lower
B. lower; higher D. faster; quicker
12. When the government of Indonesia imposes a tax on imported electronics products to
help its young electronics industry compete in the global marketplace, it’s imposing
a/an _______ on foreign electronics products.
A. import quota C. embargo
B. protective tariff D. revenue tariff
13. Typically, the quantity of products people are willing to buy will _______ when prices
A. increase; increase C. decrease; increase
B. stay the same; increase D. increase; stay the same
14. The _______, created in 1995, is assigned the task of mediating international trade
A. EU C. GATT
B. WTO D. NAFTA
15. In general, a person who owns and operates his or her own business can be thought of
A. entrepreneur. C. gambler.
B. manager. D. pioneer.
16. Consider two used-car dealers: Bob’s Better Wheels and Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe
Motors. Their prices are basically the same for similar vehicles even as their advertising
screams that their products are different. Which kind of competition is going on here?
A. Perfect competition C. Monopolist
B. Monopoly D. Oligopoly
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Dynamics of Business - 11. Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards...
- Business management class - Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards...
- Economics - 11. Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards. A. higher...
- Business management class - When the government of Indonesia imposes a tax on ...
- Banking Finance - The price of a bond at any given point will be ___________ ...
- Business management class - 5. The trend toward two-family income has led to A. ...
- Social Studies - How does division of labor affect the final product? Lower ...
- Economic - Relative to a stock, a bond provides a a.higher dividend. b.lower ...
- Economics - “The strength of the GDP data only highlighted the diverging views ...
- math - . Ms. Alison drew a box-and-whisker plot to represent her students’ ...