Posted by Peter on Monday, January 23, 2012 at 8:46pm.
My son is grade 4
his homework have question is :
when you multiply any number by 1,what is the product ?
Please help !!!!
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 23, 2012 at 8:50pm
The product is the other number.
1 * 2 = 2
1 * 5 = 5
1 * 10 = 10
- Math - Aleksa, Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 5:13pm
lol wtf? 4th grade?
- Math - Donna, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 9:40pm
Identity property of multiplication
states that the product of 1 and any number or variable is the number or variable itself. For example, 4 × 1 = 4, - 11 × 1 = - 11,
The teacher is probably trying to help them learn this particular property.
You are a great parent by the way!!!
- Math - mrs. belieber, Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 9:05pm
the product of any number and one is the number being multiplied by one for example 1*1=1
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math-5 - Which choice is the answer? Show me please. Tara spent 3 hours doing ...
- 4th grade - i have a question on my son homework explain why 36/9 is not a ...
- math-5 - Tara spent 3 hours doing homework. She spent 1/3 of her time on math, ...
- Science - Hey....I need help with my homework. I'm in 9th grade, high school. ...
- math - Find the two numbers that multiply to the product number and add to the ...
- 4th grade math - Hello, I am trying to help my son with his homework but i have ...
- For my son (maybe considered homework...) - Do you have a good link to where my ...
- Math, Please Help! - Ned divided a given number by 3 and then added 2. If he ...
- 5th Grade Math - I just wanted to Thank you Ms. Sue for the help my son is in ...
- Geometry - find 1 counter example to show the each conjecture is false. that ...