Posted by Heather on Monday, January 23, 2012 at 12:50pm.
21. The EU is an example of a trading bloc, or _______, that has a common external tariff
and no internal tariffs, and that coordinates laws to facilitate trade between member
A. strategic alliance
B. joint venture
C. common market
D. multinational export assistance center
22. The five factors of production include land, _______, capital, entrepreneurship, and
A. effort; education C. energy; application
B. knowledge; effort D. labor; knowledge
23. When the value of exports from a country exceeds the value of imports into that
A. a trade surplus. C. an imbalance of trade.
B. no balance of payments. D. a trade deficit.
24. The number of businesses owned by immigrants, minority groups, and women has
_______ in recent years.
A. declined C. increased
B. stabilized D. been dramatically reduced
25. The _______ denotes a common pattern wherein there’s a period of rapid growth in
the economy when supply and demand stimulate each other, alternating with a period
of decline accompanied by diminishing demand and supply.
A. macroeconomic system C. unemployment rate
B. free market system D. business cycle
22. either B or D but i believe D
- Economics - Brianna, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 9:59am
number 22 is D.
- Economics - Kourtney, Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 1:38pm
Answer this Question
AIU - WHAT IS A REGIONAL TRADE BLOC? A regional trade bloc is a group of ...
business managment - 1. In a _______, consumers ultimately decide what should be...
Economic - The establishemnt of regional trading blocs may lead to a decline in ...
Business management class - here is all my questions with answers.. just to ...
Home Economics - 7. The goal of the European Union is to _____. outdo the ...
Economics - True or false: The US must remove tariffs and quotas to open trade ...
Economics - Describe the effects of protective tariffs. Why might a government ...
socials - How did tariffs slow down the world trade in the Great Depression. Is ...
International Trade-Economics - The demand and supply curves for an import-...
Economics - Why would the U.S. impose a voluntary export restraint on Japan for ...