Posted by Heather on Monday, January 23, 2012 at 12:50pm.
21. The EU is an example of a trading bloc, or _______, that has a common external tariff
and no internal tariffs, and that coordinates laws to facilitate trade between member
A. strategic alliance
B. joint venture
C. common market
D. multinational export assistance center
22. The five factors of production include land, _______, capital, entrepreneurship, and
A. effort; education C. energy; application
B. knowledge; effort D. labor; knowledge
23. When the value of exports from a country exceeds the value of imports into that
A. a trade surplus. C. an imbalance of trade.
B. no balance of payments. D. a trade deficit.
24. The number of businesses owned by immigrants, minority groups, and women has
_______ in recent years.
A. declined C. increased
B. stabilized D. been dramatically reduced
25. The _______ denotes a common pattern wherein there’s a period of rapid growth in
the economy when supply and demand stimulate each other, alternating with a period
of decline accompanied by diminishing demand and supply.
A. macroeconomic system C. unemployment rate
B. free market system D. business cycle
22. either B or D but i believe D
- Economics - Brianna, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 9:59am
number 22 is D.
- Economics - Kourtney, Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 1:38pm
Answer this Question
business - Using a country as a reference what would the advantages and ...
Business - 11. Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards. A. higher; ...
Dynamics of Business - 11. Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards...
business managment - 1. In a _______, consumers ultimately decide what should be...
World Geography - Which statements describe the European Union (EU)? 1) Citizens...
Business management class - here is all my questions with answers.. just to ...
Business management class - When the government of Indonesia imposes a tax on ...
economics - Provide a real-world example of a product (a good or service) that ...
Macroeconomics - Peter Pundit, an economics reporter, states that the European ...
economics. urgent - Assuming that shoes have a world price of US$60 a pair, that...
For Further Reading