Posted by Heather on Monday, January 23, 2012 at 12:47pm.
11. Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards.
A. higher; higher C. higher; lower
B. lower; higher D. faster; quicker
12. When the government of Indonesia imposes a tax on imported electronics products to
help its young electronics industry compete in the global marketplace, itís imposing
a/an _______ on foreign electronics products.
A. import quota C. embargo
B. protective tariff D. revenue tariff
13. Typically, the quantity of products people are willing to buy will _______ when prices
A. increase; increase C. decrease; increase
B. stay the same; increase D. increase; stay the same
14. The _______, created in 1995, is assigned the task of mediating international trade
A. EU C. GATT
B. WTO D. NAFTA
15. In general, a person who owns and operates his or her own business can be thought of
A. entrepreneur. C. gambler.
B. manager. D. pioneer.
16. Consider two used-car dealers: Bobís Better Wheels and Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe
Motors. Their prices are basically the same for similar vehicles even as their advertising
screams that their products are different. Which kind of competition is going on here?
A. Perfect competition C. Monopolistic competition
B. Monopoly D. Oligopoly
17. Americans are often accused of being ethnocentric. This means that
A. Americans welcome diversity in their work force.
B. Americans feel their culture is superior to other cultures.
C. U.S. firms are actively seeking international markets.
D. U.S. businesses are pursuing a policy of multiculturalism.
18. Uniform product codes are also known as
A. bar codes.
B. product numbers.
C. customer service standards.
D. basic product quality standards
19. Which of the following about a capitalist system is correct?
A. It guarantees the success of almost any business.
B. Itís one in which the factors of production are owned by the government.
C. It relies on honesty, integrity, and high ethical standards.
D. It isnít substantially damaged by unethical business behavior.
20. Among developed nations, the United States is typical in that it has a _______
A. mixed C. command
B. socialist D. free market
15. A or B but i think its A
18. either A or B but i believe A
Answer this Question
Business management class - Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards...
Accounting - Exercise 3-7 Determining assets and expenses for accrual and cash ...
French - 1. _______ (on sundays), mes parents _______(aller) musee. 2. _______ (...
Algebra 1 - Hello. Can someone show me how to 'multiply and express the product ...
Accounting - On March 1, 2003, a company paid a $16,200 premium on a 36-month ...
Business - 11. Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards. A. higher; ...
Dynamics of Business - 11. Often, the _______ the risk, the _______ the rewards...
Pre-Calc - Fill in the blank; ēIn the process of polynomial division (Divisor)(...
math - input output 2 11 _______ 20 _______ 35 7 26 15 50 5 23 how do i solve ...
English - Can you check if the various exercises are all possible? Thank you, ...