posted by Henry2 on .
I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you.
1) I'm pleased to get to know that the French delegation will be arriving on 26. January. On that day I have got afternoon lessons till 3.15 pm.
2) The school administration office will be opened until late in the afternoon.
3) What time do you think Mr .... will be there? He can certainly have a look at the laboratories but I don't think he will be able to receive any explanations in French.
4) By the way, I had the chance to speak to Professor .., leading expert in CLIL and he suggested we should include a Finnish school in our project. He believes Finnland is (very) significant in relation to biodiversity and water.
5) I informed him that I had to speak to you first about a possible cooperation with Finland.
I've just received an email from the principal of the Finnish school, which I'm forwarding to you.
1. remove the period after "26"
2. use "open" not "opened"
3. comma after "laboratories"
4. comma after "CLIL"
5. delete "a" before "possible"